Press, radio and television journalists and (press)photographers are very welcome to visit the Kröller-Müller Museum. If you announce your visit in advance and show your press card on arrival, you will have free admission to the museum and the De Hoge Veluwe national park. A press kit is available at the information desk.
Press and publicity department: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +0031 (0)318 596152.
You can download pictures from the image bank. Requests for username and password may be submitted to our press and publicity department. Pictures made available by the Kröller-Müller Museum and the museum logo are subject to separate copyright. Neither the pictures nor the logo may be reproduced and/or published on the Internet, by print, photocopying or microfilm or by any other means without the Kröller-Müller Museum’s prior consent.
Pictures may not be used for commercial purposes without the Kröller-Müller Museum’s prior written consent. To obtain such consent, please apply to our Copyright Department email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to make films in the museum or the sculpture garden, you must obtain prior written consent. You will be charged a daily fee for commercial filming or for using the museum or the sculpture garden as a film location. For further information, please contact our press and publicity department. Our visitors must not be inconvenienced by your photography or filming. In order to protect their privacy and their publicity rights, visitors or staff may not as a rule be recognisably depicted in any publication or report without their consent.
Important: Pictures of many of the works of art in the museum and the sculpture garden may only be published if the necessary copyright arrangements have been made. To do so, please get in touch with Pictoright in Amsterdam (email@example.com or phone +0031 (0)20 589 1840).
Conditions for use
• All requests to reproduce the Kröller-Müller Museum’s digital images must be submitted to the press and publicity department (firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +0031 (0)318 596152).
• Digital images may be used in newspaper and magazine articles, in television programmes and on the Internet only in connection with the relevant exhibition at the Kröller-Müller Museum.
• The name of the Kröller-Müller Museum, the caption and – where appropriate – the photographer’s name must always appear.
• Where appropriate, you must contact Pictoright (email@example.com or phone +0031 (0)20 589 1840).
• Images may not be duplicated or used for commercial purposes.
• When details of works of art are reproduced, the word ‘detail’ must appear.
• In the case of print media, a copy of the publication in which the material is used must be sent to: Kröller-Müller Museum, press and publicity department, PO Box 1, 6730 AA Otterlo, Netherlands.
• In the case of digital media, a link must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the page on which the material has been used.
• In the case of films or television recordings, a DVD containing the material must be sent to: Kröller-Müller Museum, press and publicity department, PO Box 1, 6730 AA Otterlo, Netherlands.
• The words ‘With thanks to the Kröller-Müller Museum, Otterlo, Netherlands’ must appear in the credits or acknowledgements.