The Kröller-Müller Museum looks forward to welcoming you! To make sure our visitors have an enjoyable and relaxing visit, we kindly ask you to follow a few rules.
The Covid RULES IN SUMMARY:
- In line with the measures imposed by the Dutch government, we will ask you to present your COVID certificate and proof of identity when you enter the museum. This applies to visitors aged 13 and above.
- Wear a facemask.
- Remain 1.5 metres apart.
- Wash or disinfect your hands regularly. Disinfectants are available in the museum.
- Cough or sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Use paper tissues.
- Follow the instructions of our staff.
- Postpone your visit if you have a cold or fever.
Before your visit
Make sure you have a valid COVID certificate and proof of identity with you.
Please purchase your ticket online before you visit, even if you are visiting the museum with a Museumkaart or other discount card. This is to avoid having too many visitors in the museum at the same time. You book a time for the start of your visit. There is no end time, so you can enjoy the museum and the sculpture garden at your leisure. Tickets with a time slot will be available in phases. In this phase, tickets for a visit until 31-12-2021 are available.
Your ticket is only valid for the museum. The museum is situated in the middle of De Hoge Veluwe National Park. Therefore, museum visitors also pay an entrance fee for the park. You have to buy a separate ticket for admission to the park. This also applies to visitors with a Dutch Museumkaart or 'VriendenLoterij VIP-KAART'. You can do this at www.hogeveluwe.nl
Change your tickets
If you would like to rebook your tickets for another day, please use the support button on the ticket page to change your ticket. Please note that the support button can only be used once. If you would like to change your tickets a second time, please contact us on +31(0)31 842 9003, at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a WhatsApp message to +31(0)20 244 2877. This also applies to tickets purchased with a Museumkaart (museum pass) or other discount card.
- Please have your COVID certificate and proof of identity ready. We will scan your COVID certificate before you enter the museum.
- Once you have entered the museum, you will not need to show your COVID certificate in the Buitenrestaurant MJ restaurant and in the Monsieur Jacques museum restaurant.
- Bring your ticket either printed out or on your smartphone. This reduces the waiting time and improves the visitor throughput.