1. Bags (larger than A3 size) and umbrellas are not allowed in the museum. You can leave them in the cloakroom free of charge. Backpacks are allowed, as long as they are carried on the stomach.
2. Artworks (including their frames and pedestals) in the museum and the sculpture garden may not be touched, unless specifically indicated otherwise.
3. Photography (and filming with a smartphone) is permitted in the museum, but without a flash, tripod or selfie stick.
4. Be considerate to other visitors, for example when using the audio tour, guided tours and talking on the phone.
5. Running and shouting is not permitted in the museum.
6. Visitors are liable for any damage they cause, intentionally or accidentally.
7. Food and drinks brought by visitors may only be consumed in the cloakroom or in the sculpture garden.
8. Smoking is not permitted, including in the restaurant and sculpture garden.
9. Children under 13 years old are welcome, but must be accompanied by an adult.
10. Assistance dogs are welcome in the museum and sculpture garden, other animals are not.
11. The museum is easily accessible for wheelchair users and people using mobility scooters.
12. There is camera surveillance throughout the museum. The video recordings are temporarily kept by the Kröller-Müller Museum and, if necessary, made available to the police.
13. Have you lost something in the museum? We keep found items for a maximum of 3 months.
14. Visitors must observe the instructions of our staff at all times.
Download our Terms and conditions for visitors (also available on request at the visitor's desk in the museum).