1. Backpacks, large bags and umbrellas are not allowed in the museum spaces and must be handed in at the cloakroom.
2. It is not permitted to touch the artworks in the museum and the sculpture garden, unless specifically indicated otherwise.
3. Photographs can be taken in the museum, but without a flash, tripod or selfie stick.
4. Writing and drawing is allowed in the museum spaces, but only with (coloured) pencil or ballpoint pen. Writing against the walls is not allowed. Sitting on the ground is only permitted when it is not too busy and other visitors are not obstructed by it.
5. Food and drinks brought with you may only be consumed in the cloakroom or in the sculpture garden (with the covered Rietveld pavilion). Breastfeeding is allowed in the museum, but not in the exhibition spaces. As a service, the museum also provides a separate room for this.
6. Smoking is prohibited in the entire museum, including in the restaurant.
7. Children must not be allowed to run, wrestle or shout.
8. Visitors can give their own guided tour, but for a maximum of twenty people, so that the spaces remain accessible for other visitors. A headset is required in the period from 1 March to 31 October.
9. Tour guides must inform their party of the house rules.
10. Teachers and supervisors must ensure that school visits run smoothly. For every fifteen children, at least one supervisor is required, for toddler groups at least three. Children must only be allowed to write or draw in pencil in the museum.
11. Visitors are liable for any damage they cause, intentionally or accidentally.
12. Animals are not allowed in the museum or the sculpture garden, with the exception of guide dogs. The museum is accessible for wheelchairs, but Segways are only permitted in the sculpture garden.
13. There is camera surveillance throughout the museum. The video recordings are kept for a period to be determined by the Kröller-Müller and, if necessary, made available to the police.
14. Visitors must observe instructions from our staff at all times.
15. Visitors who fail to observe the house rules or instructions from our staff may be required to leave the museum.
Download our Terms and conditions for visitors (also available on request at the visitor's desk in the museum).