Matthea takes you into the museum! Watch the video and discover the collection of Helene Kröller-Müller.
Artist herman de vries (written with small letters on purpose) loves nature very much. He collects things that he finds in nature, such as different coloured soil. So collecting colours. You can do that too!
You will need:
- Someone you live with
Step-by-step plan - Collecting like herman
- Look at the checklist with colours and spaces.
- Person 1 chooses a colour and a space from the checklist. For example yellow + wardrobe.
- Person 2 goes to the chosen space and collects as many things as possible with the chosen colour.
- Now swap roles! Person 2 chooses a colour and space and person 1 collects.
- Which of you has the largest colour collection? And who has the most original?
- Tip: place all the things neatly next to each other, just like herman de vries
Image: herman de vries, mesa, 1996-2007