- Tour operators Every year the Kröller-Müller Museum welcomes visitors from all over the world.
- Address and route The Kröller-Müller Museum is located in the heart of De Hoge Veluwe National Park.
Audio tour and guided tours
Discover more about the collection with an audio tour or a guided tour!
- Opening hours and prices Opening hours Open: Tuesday to Sunday and public holidays**: 10.00-17.00 hrs.** Easter, Ascension Day, Pentecost, Christmas 25 and 26 december, King’s Day 27 April, Liberation Day 5 May Also open on Monday 2 January 2023: 12.00-17.00 hrs.
- Families and groups Tips for families with children The museum has one of the largest sculpture gardens in Europe.
The Kröller-Müller Museum is a unique location for business meetings, receptions, dinners or other events.
De Hoge Veluwe National Park
A visit to the Kröller-Müller Museum is a real experience.
- Sculpture garden The Kröller-Müller Museum has one of the largest sculpture gardens in Europe.
- Google Arts and Culture The Kröller-Müller Museum can also be found in Google Art Project, a worldwide project with over 150 partners in 40 countries.
- Museum Restaurants Outdoor restaurant MJ Outdoor restaurant MJ, is the perfect place to enjoy the carefully composed lunch dishes thanks to the fresh outdoor air and its fantastic location in the sculpture garden.
The museum is easily accessible with a wheelchair.
- Armando: a collection Painter, sculptor, draughtsman, writer and poet Armando (1929) is one of the Netherlands’ most versatile post-war artists.
- Sufficient Force Minimal art, conceptual art and land art.
- Mix Match Museum 6 Leading museums, together with members of the public, have compiled 6 very different exhibitions on the online platform Mix Match Museum.
- FAQs Are there walking routes available for the sculpture garden?
- Job vacancies About 100 enthusiastic employees work at the Kröller-Müller Museum.
- Van Gogh & Co. Criss-crossing the collection In the Van Gogh Year 2015, with the theme ‘125 years of inspiration’, the Kröller-Müller Museum presents the exhibition Van Gogh & Co.
- Structure Director Drs.
- Van Gogh Gallery The Kröller-Müller Museum is Vincent van Gogh’s second home.
- Annual reviews As of 2012, the museum publishes a summarized annual review.
- Benefactors The generous support from our benefactors enables the Kröller-Müller Museum to maintain the optimal condition of the collection, make special acquisitions, stage high-profile exhibitions and organize educational projects.
- Press releases
- News and blog
- Calendar View our exhibitions, workshops, lectures and children's activities.
Click to enlarge the image.
Search the collection
Our collection has over 20,000 works, more than 10,000 of which are currently included in this collection search feature.
Take the whole family on a voyage of discovery in the museum!
- ANBI status The Kröller-Müller Museum has the status of cultural ANBI organization.
Welcome to the Kröller-Müller Museum!